Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I will quit posting for at least a little while. This place has suddenly become foreign to me, as I have become foreign to myself and the people I love the most. I have hurt and deceived. I have grown ugly and bitter, disfigured by my own disillusions.

It is now time for me to draw a veil over the hideous masterpiece that I managed to foster and create; time to curl up in the darkness of my fretted soul, and feed on the crumbs of all the things that truly matter, that I used to but can hardly recognize anymore; time to maybe break the stone carapace that has shrouded me, and come out, fragile and weak, but able again to breathe and grow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is bad news Thermo, I wish this won't be for a long time. We are used to your writings and inspiration now.

Good luck.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT IF these two paragraphs themselves are still a part of the hideous masterpiece. How can we tell?

ani han

12:36 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

U can run, but u can never hide.. :)

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a freakin' crazy scary idiot. It's strange how you take comments and diguise them as your own.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home