Sunday, April 10, 2005

...calmly cruising

... calmly cruising, am I, across bourgeoning fields and forests of the southeast, heading, with faith, towards my uncertainty, and I love you... thick, deep blue, pasted sky, cotton candy clouds, trees of green and yellow and purple, carefully dotted with love, patience, like a Seurat... the wind... the wind, in and out of my hair, like you, a woman, cleaning my face, my soul, like a priest, the sun in my eys, my life, and I miss you like never before...

2 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

Are you being swept away, or are you leading your own ship?
I know it's difficult to row against the current & to find this fantasy world you're talking about; but if you don't plant those trees yourself, then nobody will.

Nice blog you have here Thermo; a Lebanese ray of light in the cloudy Nashvillian sky.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

Oh the trees are there, eve. They came long before I did. I just notice them, every so often, and I remember how madly in love I am with everything that is. The fantasy world I'm talking about is one I try to visit every hour of the day, if I am lucky enough to look and listen with patience and attention. It is no fantasy world, yet it can only be entered and embraced if one truly believes.

Thanks for stopping by eve. Always a big fan of yours.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home