Monday, August 15, 2005

Foodian Slip?

This happened at McDonald's a couple of days ago. It's a true stroy. I promise.


Lateeka: "May I help who's next in line please"

Y: "Yes. Thank you."

L: "What can I get for you today sir?"

Y: "Oh emmm... OK. Can I have a big and nasty?"

L: "You can have a WHAT?"

Y: A big and nasty..?

(At this point everyone- well, everyone except for Y- within hearing distance was laughing, including luscious Lateeka who was laughing so hard she almost fell over behind the counter)

L: HAHA.. OH God almighty! WOOOOO... OK. Sir, you probably meant a Big n'Taysteee!

Y: Yes! Big and tasty! sorry sorry sorry. I meant big and tasty. big and tasty..



Yep. So funny, so true, and so fricking brilliant.

The magical world of wordplay rarely gets any better.

6 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

:-))))))

1:06 AM  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Can you supersize a big and nasty?

3:04 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

No. I sensed it was the Lord talking to me through the innocent words of another mortal, and I refrained, for I suddenly realized that my health, my most valuable possession, was imperiled by the dripping nastiness of a meat patty smothered in sinful mayo..

Just kidding. I had one BnT, one double cheese, fries and a coke. No supersize though, because I am responsible. I do have a feeling you're not a big hamburger lover. Am I right?

Yes Ramzi. You can supersize a big and nasty. It would then come with a wet luscious kiss from Lateeka's luscious lips. Would you like it supersized? would you? honestly now :)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

And what were you going for?

2:03 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

see I suspected that was what you were talking about. But I couldn't see the connection to my post. Who's booty for crying out loud. Lateeka's or Y's ?!?!
Lateeka ma bateeka and Y is a guy! :)

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The real question is, YOU WERE AT MCDONALDS?????
Responsible my foot. Responsible is eating fatoush mister.
Woo haram lateeka, leish ma biteeka?

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home