Friday, August 25, 2006

Screaming in Silence


 

Screaming against injustice, suffering, violence, child abuse, child labor, crimes against nature and humanity... All too many reasons to scream.

Some, like this tree, find ways to scream in silence and give out life.

Some just scream loudly. Some just whisper. Many just breathe. Or barely.

I, little I, feel somewhat less than the tree. I scream, but I don't give out life.

I just scream out in silence.

(Thank you Zanzoun for bringing this image to my attention. I'd completely missed if it weren't for you.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the tree is more like vomiting because of these crimes

11:59 AM  
Blogger Zanzounito said...

ur welcome :)

4:29 PM  
Blogger inmotion said...

Fouad you got a most honorable mention in my blog .. but I wanted to say a personal thank you to you here.

So thank you.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Fouad said...

thank you babykaos

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home