Saturday, January 09, 2010

"Bra Color Awareness Month" A Poem by Me

Being newly aware
Of your purple brassiere
Fogged my mind and made me almost trip down the stair

How that will help cancer
I know not the answer
But I do know I am very happy you care

And just to be more fair
To those cancers down there
Although it may be more than my weak heart can bear

I wouldn't mind a clue
About your panties' hue
And in order to help willies and prostates too
Who knows maybe we should match up our underwear

6 Comments:

Anonymous Delirious said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I love it!!!

:D

5:20 AM  
Blogger Angie Nader said...

very cute

7:00 PM  
Blogger Khawwta said...

3anjad mahdoumé..

1:52 AM  
Blogger Haneen H said...

I never knew underwear can be this inspiring. I like your rhymes too! Put a smile on my face :)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one.....



www.lebdream.com

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kbir ya fouf

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home