Monday, August 10, 2009

Perennially (not perineally my dear snickering MD's) yours

I have rarely been this busy, and blogging should be the last thing on my mind, or at least the last item on my disproportionately long and overly (read stupidly) ambitious "to do" list. But hey, if you want something done, give it to a busy man. And a busy man I am. And I do feel like sharing my now infrequent mental wanderings with more friends than I get the opportunity to see or talk to on any given weekday. I don't know if this will sport the same outfit it used to, or if it will turn itself  into a project, a comic for example, or a random sketchbook, or some brand of fictional non-fiction. I really don't. But I'm excited to find out. Not too excited -in the interest of shielding myself from likely disappointment- but excited enough to summon a gentle jolt in the direction of so-called success. 

And I hope you're not too excited either. But that you, whoever you may be, are somewhat, somehow, if ever so slightly, excited too. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Joumana said...

Are you kidding? This stalker's waiting with baited breath ;)

12:29 AM  
Blogger Le colleague said...

dare I say welcome back? hehe good to hear from you again.
Keep them coming!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home