Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Wishes for this Christmas

 

May we realize that no one does or will ever care about our fate and future as much as we do, if at all; that if we don't stand up for ourselves no one will ever stand up for us; that help may come from others but real change only comes from within; that freedom is the child of sacrifice, and sacrifice is the child of Love, and Love is what can ultimatley save the wounded land soaked with the blood of its sons and daughters, the martyrs we lost.

My wish for this Christmas, that to this wounded land we shall give our Love, every single one of us, fully and unconditionally, at any price, for as long as we shall live.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lazarus said...

May your wish come true Fouad. Merry Christmas.

3:20 AM  
Blogger lifeflaw said...

I wish everyone will grasp your wish. Merry Christmas. :)

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this is fouad!!!!!!!!
humm, well to be quite honest, I am kind of surprised, I mean I didnt expect such interesting works to be posted in ur blog.
However, are all the photos taken by u????

8:59 AM  
Blogger jimmy said...

sincere wishes for a very merry christmas to you fouad.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

Lazarus, Ahmad and Jimmy, thank you and my best wishes to you and everyone.

Anonymous, yes this is fouad. And you are? :) I did take all the pictures. Glad you were pleasantly surprised. Do visit again.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am someone who's been tryin' to find out who fouad is!

oh Merry Late Ex-mas
to ya all

3:31 AM  
Blogger Sloth said...

Merry christmas .. wish you a happy violence-free new year :)

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, anonymous, I was trying too... :) Fouad, could you help us? :)
Happy new Year!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

Same to you sloth.

Anonymous x2, thank you and same to you, but do you find pleasure in confusing me?

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fouad, u do know me!
well i'll give u a hint: "it is not from a movie, i was misleading my friends. I actually wrote that."

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home