Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Two Minutes in Front of a Grocery Store


 

...
"Who is this punk taking my picture?"
"Fucking punks with cameras"
What's there to take a picture of..."
...
"It's so damn hot..."
"Where is the country going to"
"Damn this country and its shitty government"
"They'll never find who did it those incompetent cowards"
"I wish I could send my boys abroad away from this shit hole"
...
"Fucking criminals and their car bombs. We thought we were done with this crap"
"Poor May. I wonder what will happen to her..."
"I wonder who's next"
"I wonder what will happen to all of us..."
"Damn Assad and his children. They left us with NOTHING."
"But we're the sons of bitches who let them, because we can't ever agree on anything"
"Damn this entire region of scum and shit"
"What it needs is a lot of oil and a matchstick, and POUF.. good riddance"
...
"Akhhh... my head... I just want to go through the day and be safe in my own house"
"And this damn house that's barely standing anymore"
...
"No. I shouldn't say that. Thank God we still have a roof over our heads"
"God save us from having to borrow money"
"They're all WOLVES out there..."
"No one cares about anyone anymore.."
"Damn wolves and this country and this tragic situation we're in..."
...
"I swear the war days were better. At least we knew what to expect. And there was money. Where's the money now. No money."
"Fucking dollar and central bank and reserve and economy."
"I'm sure we will all die hungry except for those thieves on their chairs stealing from us and treating us like damn sheep..."
"But you know, we deserve it. We should have fucked them all. Fucking bastards sons of bitches all of them..."
...
"Hehe... All for the sake of Lebanon. WHAT Lebanon? 'al Lebanon 'al. There will be a Lebanon when the chickens grow teeth."
"Fucking lying bastards with full pockets and snake tongues. Hope they die of indigestion."

...

"Good. That fucker is gone. Him and his camera. Fucking new generation. Good for taking pictures and listening to Haifa and Nawal..."
"Those worthless bastards are going to rebuild the country? My dick will rebuild the country before they do.."

...

"It's so damn hot. I'll just go inside and sit in front of the fan. Nobody's bying anything anyway. Fucking country. Hope we all go to hell."

7 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

All this in 2 minutes?:)

1:49 AM  
Blogger Abu Takla said...

jameel jiddan

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check washingtonpost today.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haideh hiyeh. helo kteer

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And when you have time, check this blog: kachumbali.blogspot.com. Try to read as much as you can from it. try not to comment.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

Ehhh.. ma heik?

11:04 PM  
Blogger Élan Vital said...

Brilliant! A Guinness (or Almaza/Laziza) for my friend. :)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home