Saturday, December 09, 2006

The imbecile has spoken

Who are you, miserable little fuck, to talk about what is constitutional and legitimate, as if there was anything constitutional or legitimate about you or where you are.

Let people on both sides, or on no side of the street say whatever they fancy, and let me say this; any human, animal, or object associated with this creature, and whose plan this creature supports, is an enemy of Lebanon. This excuse of a man represents the lowest of the lowest of Syria's vile servants, Syria you people, SYRIA, the government that exercised continuous, unrelenting control over our internal affairs, impunibly through the cold-blooded killing of countless prominent political figures, and whomever had the balls to publicly denounce it, and point an accusatory finger at its despotic, murderous ways.

Have some of us completely done away with their long-term memory? Since when was Israel our only enemy? Since when were the Lebanese prisoners who lie in Israeli prisons the only ones we have lost? what about the hundreds of young Lebanese men who were abducted, thrown in the cells of Mazzeh, tortured, killed and made disappear off the face of the earth? do these not count? why, because Syria is our sister, and these are internal family affairs?

Listen, I despise and abhor people like Geagea and Jumblatt, murderers who were and still are active participants in the Lebanese conflict, and I would like to see them wiped off the face of the earth, just as much as I love every last true Lebanese of all sects anywhere in Lebanon. Every last Lebanese deserves the same political, social, and economic rights as any other, regardless of their backgrounds and affiliations.

But let it be clear to all, any man who joins troops with the Syrian troll is to me as guilty as anyone who joins hands with the Zionist troll. If the political, social, and economic rights of the shiites are not fulfilled, I would be the first to set up shop and sleep in a tent with them in martyr square. However, as long as Hassan Nasrallah's posture so perfectly coincides with the Syrian archenemy's posture, I will denounce him, his wit, his charisma, his followers and his political plans, just as much as I will denounce Geagea, Jumblatt, Gemayel etc. and any endorser of the American-Israeli regional ambitions and plans.

Let him wash his hands of Syria's filth, let Sanioura wash his hands of America's filth, let there be a (I won't say new) true Lebanese president, who truly represents the people of Lebanon, and only then can there be ANY hope for unity and reconciliation.

12 Comments:

Blogger Maya@NYC said...

"the imbecile has spoken", and the smart has replied! agree 100%...

11:25 PM  
Blogger Hamze said...

well. fair enough, i respect that. But do you think, in reality, that we as Lebanese, like any other people in world politics right now, can wash our hands from any filth. It is politics and unfortuntely, and we have to play along.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Fouad said...

No Hamze, we don't have to play along. As a matter of fact, we SHOULD NOT play along. How can we even hope for change if we just accept and play along? what is needed is a radical paradigm shift, otherwise we're stuck in this shit forever.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I dunno whether to find your naivete exasperating or endearing.
Get down from your utopia, F.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
Calling your president a miserable little fuck does not make you more charming. Just pathetic.
Why don't you do something about it instead of raving and ranting? Why don't we ALL do something about it??
Have we lost hope to that extent? Are all we have left is words? The situation in my beloved country is revolting. If everyone really wants what's best for Lebanon as they claim, and both sides raise the Lebanese flag... why do they disagree in the first place??
Why have insults become our daily bread? Why should the menacing shadow of a civil war always loom over our heads? Why should I hear silly questions like "Which side are you with?" all day long, and see the skeptical look in my interlocutors' eyes when I reply "Neither"? Why should I worry about my future and that of my loved ones every single moment of the day? Why should everyone around me be so fanatic?
I guess I'll stop here my naive questions and go back to my own planet, my own personal utopia...

4:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, fair enough.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

well lilu, I am infinitely grateful for your most valuable input. Only now, and thanks to you, can I "get down from my utopia", and only now do I know exactly what to do. Just like you. Pathetic indeed.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Zee said...

... calling your president.. why not our president?
Perhaps your not from Lebanon Lilue.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I said "you", I meant "we", I meant "us" the LEBANESE. You didn't have to take it personal, F :)
My comment was born out of frustration, anger, and angst.
It kills me to see what's happening in MY country (MY country and MY president, Zee)and to feel so helpless about it,
and this was my way to vent out.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Hence my last sentence.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Khawwta said...

I wish that all of them "Hassan, Aoun, Geagea, Jounblatt, Sanyoura, Lahoud..." can hear you.. bass anyway they don't care 3ajabna aw ma 3ajabna.. fi char3ene 3am biza2foulon.. allah y2awiyoun.. keep on writing

2:14 AM  
Blogger Zee said...

OK Lilu - I understand you better now!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand that we might have different opinions or disagreements. What I do NOT and will NEVER understand is why each one of us think that he/she is the smartest. Not only that, but also all the rest, especially those that disagree with him/her, are sheep and need some education by the "elite". Everybody, and I mean every single lebanese, desrves our respect, or in the least does not deserve to be hated because of his/her opinion. We chose democracy, we are supposedly educated, and we need to rise to the occasion and STOP name calling. I am not claiming to be a preacher, but I am one voice among many demanding respect of the OTHER, and not getting rid of him/her.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home